Israel - Tel-Aviv · Full-time
Sorbet is a first-of-its-kind fintech solution using technology to reimagine Paid Time Off. We’re creating a future where employees are empowered to choose how to spend their time to improve their financial health and well being, while helping employers reduce the $272 Billion in balance sheet liabilities due to unused vacation days (Paid Time Off).
Founded by a seasoned team of Finance and Tech professionals and backed by top tier investors including Viola Ventures, Global Founders Capital and Meron Capital, Sorbet has offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Kiev.
We welcome people from all backgrounds. If you’re curious, passionate, collaborative, and want to create real impact in people's lives, come work with us!
We’re looking for an experienced, talented BI engineer to join the team.
The right candidate should be motivated by the incredible opportunity to contribute to a groundbreaking solution, creating immediate impact in people’s lives in a hot, topical space.
We are looking for a passionate and detail oriented engineer who wishes to take our exciting solution to the next stage as the business grows beyond initial POC’s.
● Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
● Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
● Presenting information through reports and visualization
● Translate business needs to technical specifications
● B.Sc. in Computer Science/Mathematics or a related degree (optional).
● At least 3 years of experience as Proven experience as a BI Developer
● Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
● Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
● Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
● Experience in working with financial systems - an advantage
● Ability to work in an agile, dynamic, rapid environment with constant changing priorities.
● Ability to work independently. A self starter with constant hunger to improve, research and learn.
● Team player with true passion, creativity and motivation for backend and complex processes.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (also in English at a high level).
● Knowledge in React JS (an advantage)
● Knowledge in cloud environments (AWS an advantage)